Sunday, May 15, 2011

Now to give credit where credit is due:

I want to credit my beloved husband Joe. His creative writing style of being able to work humor in everything he writes. I hope that during the 10 years of reading and being the 1st editor, of his Blah-Blah-Blah column, that some of his creativity has worn-off on me. If not, blame him, I will.
I also want to say that I honestly believe that I would not still be alive if not for his unwavering support and love. He has gone through more than you can ever image with my ongoing mental illnesses and numerous other major issues in my life. He has always stayed by my side and keeps me and my mental health as his #1 priority.
With everything I have, and unfortunately continue to, put him through he is still with me. It is my firm belief that no other man on the face of this planet would have stayed with me this long.
I pray for him (and would appreciate your prayers as well) both in thanks and also the heavy burden that he continues to carry.
Thank you for reading this article and I promise that they are not all gushy about Joe!
I like to consider my Life Is Like… blogages (spell check doesn’t like that word but I do) everyday things and how God works into them.

Katy Manning Schutte
(You may notice that I sign my blogages using my maiden name, as well as my married name, that’s because I’m proud to be a Manning as well as a Schutte.)

1 comment: